The Orient Express Hunt, organized by Best HOME Deal, runs through October 31st, 2014, and is comprised of six separate hunt paths: Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand. Each hunt gift costs 2L, so it’s not quite free. But it’s close!
This is a short, seven-store path, and the gifts include:
- Linen Indonesian prints and edgings by LilArt Creation
- Rattan furniture set by Bees Heaven Shop
- Bali Garden Pavilions by ACCentaury
- Male and Female clothing by Kat’s Desire
- Male chest tattoo and female outfit by Kamiri
- Male shirt and female outfit by Bohemian Gypsy
- His and hers wedding bindis by WCI [technically Indian, but what can you do?]
More images and information can be found at the Best HOME Deal blog.
Informational notecards with locations and hints can be found at the hunt signs at each location. There is no order, so it’s easy to pick and choose. Have fun, and happy hunting!