The Orient Express Hunt, organized by Best HOME Deal, runs through October 31st, 2014, and is comprised of six separate hunt paths: Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand. Each hunt gift costs 2L, so it’s not quite free. But it’s close!
I blogged the Cambodia Path earlier, and now it’s China’s turn.
At ten stops, this is one of the longer hunt paths. And that’s not inappropriate, considering how huge and ancient China is! I couldn’t display everything, but the hunt gifts on this path include:
- Male [not pictured] and female outfits from Darkmatter
- Male [not pictured] and female outfits from Siren’s Moon
- The Last of the Dragonflies texture set from Beyond Majestic
- Chinese Lacquer Screen texture set from USC Textures
- French Cheongsam Tip *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure, “Peace” Kanji Tintable Body Attachment, “Peace” Kanji Wall Decor from La Boheme [not pictured]
- Chinese Embroidered Art from Elegance by Elysa
- Year of the Tiger Rug and Chair set from Insanity’s Own
- Luck Dragon Tip Jar from Tipsters
- Oriental Nights Dressing Screen and Side Table from An Lema
- Chinese Display Table from Fairey Angel Creations
Informational notecards with locations and hints can be found at the hunt signs at each location. There is no order, so it’s easy to pick and choose. Have fun, and happy hunting!